Grade 1 - Sample Worded Math Problem [Set 04]

Solve the following.

1.) Apples cost P8.00 each. How many can I buy if I have P50?

2.) There are 6 groups of pupils taking P.E. Each group has 5 pupils. How many pupils are in the class?

3.) Nina bought roses. She put them 6 in each vase. She used 4 vases. How many roses did Nina buy?

4.) Rose has a story book with 120 pages. Each day, she read 10 pages. After 6 days, how many pages has she read?

5.) What is the perimeter of the figure?


6.) George began to study at 7:30. He finished at 8:20. How many minutes did he study?

7.) There are 84 balls in a box. 1/3 of the balls are white and ½ are red. How many are the white and red balls?

8.) Mother bought 2 kilos of pork at P105 a kilo and 1 kilo of beef at P135 a kilo. How much change did Mother get from a P500-bill she gave the cashier?

9.) Nita has P50. Rose has twice as much money as Nita. How much money do the two girls have together?

10.) I am a 2-digit number. My ones is 3 more than my tens and the sum of my digits is 11. What number am I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment